Thursday, April 26

Time Machine

Because I haven't done this in a SUPER long time and I could use a little laugh track around these parts I thought it was time to resurrect the blog quiz extravaganza....






You Party Like a VIP



You enjoy a good time, but you're a bit picky about how you party. You like to party in style.

It bums you out to party among the masses. You like some privacy... and a dress code!

You have high class tastes, and no expense is spared when it comes to your nights out.

You like to treat yourself, even if that means paying a little extra to have an unforgettable time.


It's like these people know me in real life.... I LOVE these things!!!!!!!!!!!!





You Are Calculating



You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.

Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.

You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.

You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.

You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


You hear that ... My mind is a WEAPON!

And, because I get a lot of email about my penis I thought I should take the opportunity to name it...





Your Penis Name Is: Little Juan



Keep it in your pants!


  
Well that explains why I get all that email.

No comments: