Monday, March 12

The proper application of salt

I was in a bit of a melancholy mood on Friday, something that was startling apparent based on what I posted.  Certainly was the opposite of Fluff.  Without going into much detail I can only say that the walnut tree found one of the large wounds I've sustained while falling through the branches and decided to rub salt into it. 

Salt belongs on the rim of my margarita glass, not in my open wounds.

Today I am feeling much better....about the walnut situation.  I do not feel better about my health regimen; there was a "blip".  In the name of having endured a shitty week I took the drastic step of skipping my workouts Friday, Saturday and Sunday and in their place added fried food, beer, and a lot of trashy talking.  Sometimes a girl needs to live a little like Gretchen Wilson....




I wonder who her personal trainer is....

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey, nothing wrong with food, beer, and trash talking. :) Hope it helped!