Friday, March 11

Shouldn't be this hard....

I wasn't going to post today; between natural disasters and personal commitments it didn't feel like today was a great day for fluff, but then I remembered this conversation from earlier in the week and I thought... well.. it speaks for itself:

A practically verbatim transcript of my conversation with Mr.Motorcycle regarding a trip to St. Paul for a thing that involves ice, skates, and hopefully at some point beer:

CM: Where should we eat before THE Thing?
MM: Who is going?
CM: You, I, ThePrincess, TheFriends
MM: Okay
CM: Okay what?
MM: Okay we should eat first.
CM: ??? (this is a look I gave him)
CM:  Where would you like to eat?
MM: I don't know, where can we go?
CM: We could go all the way downtown & eat at McGoverns, we could go part way and eat at Billy's 
MM: or O'Garas
CM: yes, or O'Garas.  Or we could eat around here somewhere
MM: Okay.
CM: Okay what?
MM: Okay to eating, they all sound good.

And then my brain exploded. It was messy and I don't have time to clean it up so if you come over to my house just ignore the splatter brain matter on the walls of the master bathroom.  I still don't know for sure where we are going to eat, but I'm not driving so I guess I'll let the driver decide. 

Missed Opportunity: Since he was in such an agreeable mood I should have asked for a new purse*!

*If you're new to these parts PURSE is codeword for car**.
**Actually we did look at new purses just last month & I thought they were so overpriced I refused to buy one and said the used purse will have to do for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought we deciden on Billy's this morning.

MM

Chris said...

I'm looking forward to the report back after the event!