Wednesday, August 3

I waited until #10 to mention the margaritas



{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Spending time with my grandparents when they were still young enough to have fun with me

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
Loved English - detested Math

{three} do you remember your first love?
He was the neighbors much older son..he played piano, sang, and came to church with us in the summer. Loved him until I saw him throw-up on the lawn from drinking too much.

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
I got it... a Golden Retriever :)

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
The country as long as I didn't have to commute to work or shovel shit

{six} what do you love about blogging?
Sometimes I'm not so in love with blogging anymore.. this is a tough one.

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Hotmail

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
No idea, I feel overwhelmed by social networking right now

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
I'm a big fan of Scentsy so I can't pick just one.... Luscious Lemon is popular right now.

{ten} how would you describe your style?
Scattered suburban rink mom with a love of jeans, flip-flops, coffee and margaritas. You'll never pick me out in a crowd ~ I look and dress like a lot of other moms.

No comments: