Tuesday, October 2

If Your Nook Needs Books

While putting together some book reviews for my sister site CursingMamas Not So Humble Opinions I ran across a few awesome deals on Nook Books at Barnes & Noble so I thought I'd share. 

No Idea how long something this good  will last

Love, Laughter and a Little Murder: 3 Novels by Christie Craig




A package of 3 Christie Craig Novels for only $1.99 - not sure how long this will last, but it's worth it for certain.  I'll be reviewing her novel Blame It On Texas next week... here's a hint, I like Christie Craig.

I also am a big fan of Jill Shalvis.... big fan.  In fact I have a week of Jill Shalvis planned to start October 15th.  To get you in the mood I'd recommend taking advantage of this one

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor Series #1)

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis for only $2.99 - the 1st book in the wildly popular Lucky Harbor Series.

Also Found! 

Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson for only 89 CENTS!
LOVE Rachel Gibson & I love this series... there are some Hockey Players 

And, to wind up this list with another author & "sports" series I love.....

It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars Series #1)
It Had To Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips for only $1.99!
The first installment in the Chicago Stars series ~ centered on some Football Players

So that is 6 great books for less than $8 - Happy Reading!




1 comment:

sherrypg said...

Wanna be Nook friends?