Friday, January 25

Dear Las Vegas,

I know that we haven't spent a lot of time together, but I want you to know that I do love you.... that I want to be IN you. But, I just can't.  

I know you don't understand, but we have a trip to Nashville coming up and I really need to focus on getting what could be the last true family vacation planned for this summer.  

So, I need to ask you to respect the boundaries a little bit.  I need you to stop sending me 2 and 3 emails a day with offers to come and see you,



I need you to ask your friends the airlines to stop sending me emails every day telling me how easy it is to get  to you.... 

These have got to stop before I just can't say no anymore.....

I promise, we will see each other again and it won't be very long from now.  Maybe in the fall.... 

No comments: