Thursday, December 1

Tis The Season Of Snickerdoodle

Today is the official launch of my favorite season of the year.... 


The Season of SNICKERDOODLE!

(look I even have a banner for it!)

For those who have been around here a while my love of all things snickerdoodle comes as no surprise.  Throughout the year friends send me information about snickerdoodles, recepies for snickerdoodles, even random references to snickerdoodles.  Why I love snickerdoodles the way I do I can't explain... I shouldn't be drawn to this perfect cookie with the correct bite and cinamon sugar at all... I should be all about the buckeye or the candy coated pretzel.  

I am so drawn to snickerdoodles that I rarely have them, or anything that tastes like them, outside of the season.  I don't dare. I would eat nothing but and then I could beat a full size hippopotamus in a scale breaking contest.




There is no lack of snickerdoodle goodies available on the internet (which I'm keeping track of on pintrest).  It's going to be a very busy season....


snickerdoodle and pumpkin cream cheese sandwiches




Snickerdoodle Bread



Snickerdoodle Muffins




Snickerdoodle Sour cream muffins





Pumpkin Snickerdoodles






Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches






And - Cream Cheese Filled Snickerdoodles


I think I better rethink my Snickerdoodles in December only policy and add a few months when Snickerdoodles are allowed.

2 comments:

Chris said...

So what snickerdoodley thing did you make on this, the first day of December? ;)

kmkat said...

I recently ate a snickerdoodle and thought, "Where have you been all my life?!"